Thank you to Shaun for this award (Looking for Reasoning to a Complicated World). It has been a pleasure to get to know his journey through his blog. Go check him out if you have not already.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
7 New Things About Me
1) I used to play the flute.
2) In high school I wore different color socks with outfits on purpose.
3) My favorite color is purple. I do not need to be an old woman to wear it.
4) I am terrible at sports, but I like to play them anyway. I especially like Badminton and Floor Hockey.
5) I lived in Louisiana for a year. It was an experience.
6) I love candles.
7) I like Science Fiction books, movies and TV.
I am new at this, so don’t follow too many blogs yet. Here are some I am following that I enjoy reading:
1) From the Fog – http://fromthefogblog.wordpress.com
2) Fibromyalgia This: From the Diary of a Pain Warrior –
3) Does Your Journey Seem Long? – http://stinasjourney.wordpress.com/
4) CharmingSouth – http://charmingsouth.wordpress.com/
5) The World’s Top 10 of Everything – http://theverybesttop10.com/
6) Words – http://leifsturmanisnordholm.wordpress.com/
7) Forget Me Not – http://caroldeforestshinde.wordpress.com/
8) Fibronaut at Home – http://csgomez79.wordpress.com/
9) My World My Blog My Life – http://mumandcarer.wordpress.com/
10) While I Wait: A Journey of Recovery – http://anaturck.wordpress.com/
11) Knocked Over by a Feather – http://knockedoverbyafeather.wordpress.com/
12) Transform Your Chronic Life – http://transformyourchroniclife.com/wordpress/
13) Counting my Spoons – http://fibrokitty.blogspot.com/
14) FibroModem – http://fibromodem.com/
15) A New Kind of Normal – http://www.anewkindofnormal.com/