I would like to thank From the Fog for the honor of this award. If you are not familiar with his blog already, I recommend you go visit it. He is a very talented writer.
Still being new at this, I want to take the time to highlight a few of the newest blogs I have had the honor or reading and learning from, the list isn’t however, 15. If you are nominated, here are the rules:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- 2-Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- 3-Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- 4- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- 5-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are my selections:
And now 7 more things (interesting is in the eye of the beholder):
1) I am not lazy, crazy, or stupid, but I do have ADHD
2) My passion is helping students who are non verbal communicate, especially students with severe motor disorders
3) I don’t like tucking my shirt in, so I don’t
4) I prefer shopping online to shopping in the store
5) I got both my Bachelor’s and my Master’s in Virginia, but I am not from there, nor do I live there now
6) I am an INTJ if anyone knows what that is; I used to be an INFJ, not sure what happened there, but INTJ really is a better fit for me
7) I would rather be on the beach